Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Nicolucci <pn...@us.ibm.com> on 2019/01/11 19:34:50 UTC

MyFaces 2.3.3 release?

Any objection if I start a 2.3.3 release next week?

I think all the remaining items we wanted closed are now closed.

Thanks,

Paul Nicolucci

Re: MyFaces 2.3.3 release?

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
ok, it's a weird bug with conditionell rendered and dynamic ui:include src
attribute.
I will create a issue later but we don't need to fix that now.

Feel free to start the release! Thanks.

Re: MyFaces 2.3.3 release?

Posted by Paul Nicolucci <pn...@us.ibm.com>.

From:	Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>
To:	MyFaces Development <de...@myfaces.apache.org>
Date:	01/16/2019 05:21 AM
Subject:	Re: MyFaces 2.3.3 release?

  See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MPOM-205 we already have the

Re: MyFaces 2.3.3 release?

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: MyFaces 2.3.3 release?

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
Hi Paul!

> I started taking a look at starting the new release today and Eduardo
> reminded me that we need to move from SHA1 hashes to SHA256 or SHA512.
>
> Does anyone know what we need to do in order to fix this in our builds for
> the release?

See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MPOM-205 we already have the change in parent poms, so we are fine, aren't we?

Regards
Dennis

Re: MyFaces 2.3.3 release?

Posted by Paul Nicolucci <pn...@us.ibm.com>.
I started taking a look at starting the new release today and Eduardo
reminded me that we need to move from SHA1 hashes to SHA256 or SHA512.

Does anyone know what we need to do in order to fix this in our builds for
the release?

Thanks,

Paul

From:	Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>