Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Rhosyn <Rh...@purplescarab.com> on 2009/01/16 18:53:06 UTC

patch for compiling objectptr with g++4.1.x with many warnings enabled and warnings as errors

We found we needed this tiny patch in our environment to compile
objectptr with various warnings enabled and warnings-as-errors when
using g++ 4.1.x

Please find the patch attached - it simply explicitly initialises the
base class in the initializer list.

Cheers,

Re: patch for compiling objectptr with g++4.1.x with many warnings enabled and warnings as errors

Posted by "rhosyn@purplescarab.com" <rh...@purplescarab.com>.

Curt Arnold wrote:

> On Jan 16, 2009, at 11:53 AM, Rhosyn wrote:
>
>> We found we needed this tiny patch in our environment to compile
>> objectptr with various warnings enabled and warnings-as-errors when
>> using g++ 4.1.x
>>
>> Please find the patch attached - it simply explicitly initialises the
>> base class in the initializer list.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>

> Thanks.  Again a JIRA issue would be the preferred.

Thanks for the feedback.
JIRA issue LOGCXX-323 raised, as requested.

Re: patch for compiling objectptr with g++4.1.x with many warnings enabled and warnings as errors

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.