Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Riccardo Venittelli <ri...@objectway.it> on 2012/05/14 12:05:16 UTC

Cluster and SSO

Hello to all,

i'm using apache tomcat 7.0.25 with cluster configuration, apache server
2.2 for load balancing and SSO (tomcat) for authentication.

With SimpleTcpCluster, DeltaManager and ClusterSingleSignOn configuration
all works fine but if i use BackupManger SSO authentication fail.

I attach my server.xml config file.

Can you please give me an idea about what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Riccardo

--
Riccardo Venittelli

ObjectWay S.p.A.
Via Flavio Domiziano, 10 - 00145 Roma
Tel: +39 0659604235
Fax: +39 0659605107
e-mail: riccardo.venittelli@objectway.it
http://www.objectway.it
Chi riceve il presente messaggio e' tenuto a verificare se lo stesso non gli
sia pervenuto per errore. In tal caso e' pregato di avvisare immediatamente
il mittente e, tenuto conto delle responsabilita' connesse all'indebito
utilizzo e/o divulgazione del messaggio e/o delle informazioni in esso
contenute, voglia cancellare l'originale e distruggere le varie copie o
stampe.

The receiver of this message is required to check if he/she has received it
erroneously. If so, the receiver is requested to immediately inform the
sender and - in consideration of the responsibilities arising from undue use
and/or disclosure of the message and/or the information contained therein -
destroy the original message and any copy or printout thereof.