Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/30 20:56:12 UTC

[VOTE] Retire o.a.s.xss.compat module to the Sling Attic

Hi,

I'd like to retire our bundles/extensions/xss.compat module by moving it under
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/attic/

As that module is there only to support the old api using commons.json
we can't release any new versions of it anyways, so we might as well
retire it now.

Please vote to accept this retirement, this majority vote is open for
at least 72 hours.

Here's my +1.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

RE: [VOTE] Retire o.a.s.xss.compat module to the Sling Attic

Posted by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Retire o.a.s.xss.compat module to the Sling Attic

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE] Retire o.a.s.xss.compat module to the Sling Attic

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
+1

Tommaso

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2017-05-30 at 22:56 +0200, Karl Pauls wrote:
> Please vote to accept this retirement, this majority vote is open for
> at least 72 hours.

+1

Robert