Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/09/17 00:00:10 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] People TonyCollen GetTogetherAttending Wed Sep 17 00:00:10 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 163 on Tue Sep 16 21:34:35 2003 by TonyCollen

- * [Tony Collen ] -- Cocoon-Docs member. Works at the University of Minnesota. Loves Cocoon.
+ * [Tony Collen ] -- Cocoon enthusiast and student.  Committer since September 2003.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TonyCollen , version: 21 on Tue Sep 16 21:43:02 2003 by TonyCollen

- My name is Tony, and I have been addicted to Cocoon for a little over a year now.
+ Hello, I'm Tony Collen
+
+ I am employed by the [University of Minnesota|http://www.umn.edu/]'s [Civil Engineering Department|http://www.ce.umn.edu/] as a web developer.
- I am employed by the [University of Minnesota|http://www.umn.edu/]'s [Civil Engineering Department|http://www.ce.umn.edu/] as a web developer.  My job is redesigning the current site.  It doesn't use Cocoon because it's a small static site and Dreamweaver works just fine.
+ My [first post ever|http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=101556632128677&w=2] to a Cocoon list was on March 8, 2002.  Ahh, those were the days ;)
+
+ A lot has changed in the 18 months since then -- not only have I taught myself tons of new technologies and come across new ideas -- I've also been a Cocoon committer since September, 2003.
+ *openWeather
+ *Update Flow Docs to reflect the changes in the FOM.
- *Roll out weblog redesign
- *openWeather
- *SubShop
+ *Scheduler Trigger-Target-Howto
+
+ ----

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GetTogetherAttending , version: 45 on Tue Sep 16 21:01:42 2003 by JoergHeinicke

+ * [Marcus Crafter|Crafterm] (Melbourne, Australia)
+
+ * [Reinhard Poetz|ReinhardPoetz] (Vienna, Austria, 5th late afternoon, 8th morning, Ibis Gent Centrum Opera)
+
+ * [Steven|StevenNoels], [Marc|MarcPortier] and [Bruno|BrunoDumon], of course (Ghent, Belgium)
+ * Gert Baudoncq (Grimbergen, Belgium)
+ * Gunter D'Hondt (Merelbeke, Belgium)
+
+ * Johann Romefort (Paris, France)
+ * [Sylvain Wallez|SylvainWallez] (Toulouse, France)
+
+ * Stephan Michels (Berlin, Germany)
+ * Leen Lambers (Berlin, Germany)
+ * [Christian Haul|ChristianHaul] (Darmstadt, Germany)
+ * Torsten Curdt (Göttingen, Germany, 5th evening - 8th afternoon)
+ * Andreas Kuehne (Hannover, Germany)
+ * [Vadim Gritsenko|Vadim] (Munich, Germany)
- * [Reinhard Poetz|ReinhardPoetz] (Vienna, Austria, 5th late afternoon, 8th morning, Ibis Gent Centrum Opera)
+
+
- * [Christian Haul|ChristianHaul] (Darmstadt, Germany)
- * [Bertrand Delacretaz] (Lausanne, Switzerland, 5th late evening - 8th afternoon, Ibis Cathedrale)
- * [Upayavira] (London, UK, Sunday 5th evening, 8th early morning)
- * [Steven|StevenNoels], [Marc|MarcPortier] and [Bruno|BrunoDumon], of course (Ghent, Belgium)
- * Torsten Curdt (Göttingen, Germany, 5th evening - 8th afternoon)
- * [Andrew Savory|AndrewSavory] and [David Casal|DavidCasal] (London, UK, 6th late evening, 8th afternoon)
- * Michael Wechner (Zurich, Switzerland)
- * [Marcus Crafter|Crafterm] (Melbourne, Australia)
- * [Sylvain Wallez|SylvainWallez] (Toulouse, France)
- * [Stefano Mazzocchi|stefanomazzocchi] (Pavia, Italy, 5th afternoon, 8th afternoon, looking for sharing a room in a cheapo B&B)
- * [Gianugo Rabellino|GianugoRabellino] (Milano, Italy, 5th late evening, 8th afternoon)
- * Johann Romefort (Paris, France)
- * [Arjé Cahn|ArjeCahn] (Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
- * Gert Baudoncq (Grimbergen, Belgium)
- * [Hugo Burm|HugoBurm] (Hulst, the Netherlands)
- * Andreas Kuehne (Hannover, Germany)
- * [Ugo Cei|UgoCei] and Fabio Sabatini (Pavia, Italy, 6th afternoon, 8th morning)
- * [Olivier Lange|OlivierLange] (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- * [Vadim Gritsenko|Vadim] (Munich, Germany)
- * Stephan Michels (Berlin, Germany)
- * Leen Lambers (Berlin, Germany)
+ * [Gianugo Rabellino|GianugoRabellino] (Milano, Italy, 5th late evening, 8th afternoon)
+ * [Stefano Mazzocchi|stefanomazzocchi] (Pavia, Italy, 5th afternoon, 8th afternoon, looking for sharing a room in a cheap B&B)