Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by August Detlefsen <au...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/13 03:31:01 UTC

Where do serialized Objects go?

If I reload a context using the manager, Objects in my session get
serialized -but where do they go?

Are they actually written somewhere or only stored in memory?

Do Objects get serialized when you do a full Tomcat restart? If so,
where? Is there any chance that an Object could survive a full restart?

%0��	�
What would I have to do to clear them out?

Re: Where do serialized Objects go?

Posted by August Detlefsen <au...@yahoo.com>.
Aha. Thanks! I never found them before because that file is deleted
from the filesystem as soon as it is read back in...

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.