Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pawan Darira <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/31 18:14:11 UTC

Solr Upgrade from 1.4 to 3.1

Hi

I want to upgrade my solr version 1.4 to 3.1. Please suggest the steps &
what challenges might occur.

I have started using solr from 1.4 & this is my 1st experience to upgrade
the version

thanks
Pawan

Re: Solr Upgrade from 1.4 to 3.1

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Everything you need to know about upgrading is listed in CHANGES.txt

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17