Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by jsm83 <js...@terra.com.br> on 2007/02/27 20:45:06 UTC

How to include new options into gui menus?

Hi.

I'm developing a new assertion class.

CustomAssertion and CustomAssertionGui.

I extended the appropriated classes and seems to be all ok. But the thing is: how could I insert the option to
load my CustomAssertion from gui menus?

I took a look into MenuFactory class but couldnt figure it out.
ClassFinder.findClassesThatExtend() shouldn't find my new class, since it extends AbstractAssertionGui?

Thanks.

Juliano

Re: How to include new options into gui menus?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
They must be put in a jar in lib/ext.