Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Powers, Matthew" <mp...@Systems.Textron.com> on 2008/08/25 21:43:33 UTC

Installation with VS2005

I am a newbie to CMS and Visual Studio and was seeing if there was a
guide to getting this up and running.  I downloaded the libraries, but
if I want to create a new app and just reference these libraries how
would I do that?
Thanks of the information

RE: Installation with VS2005

Posted by "Powers, Matthew" <mp...@Systems.Textron.com>.
Ignore this message - looks like I had created a CRL project.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.