Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Douglas Bitting <Do...@agile.com> on 2002/10/19 18:22:12 UTC

Hi.

I have a question about how to go about including externally-generated schemas into the Axis-generated WSDL.  Basically, I've put together a
thoroughly-documented (via annotations) schema, which I'd like to physically include in the WSDL Axis generates.  However, I'm not exactly sure how
best to go about this.

I've put together some modifications that allow for the following WSDD construct:

  <service name="..." ...>
    <parameter name="wsdlInputSchema" value="<some-url-here>"/>

This causes the referenced schema to be physically included into the generated WSDL.  Is there already some support for this type of thing in Axis
that I didn't see?  Am I going about this in an odd fashion?  Should I do it differently?

If the above mechanism turns out to be a good way to handle this, I'll be happy to submit the modifications.  What do you guys think about this?

Cheers,
--Doug

Doug Bitting
Agile Software