Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2014/08/30 21:18:26 UTC

Reminder - board report due

Just a reminder that the board report is due sept 3rd.

Patrick

Re: Reminder - board report due

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
    Thanks Patrick!
I will send out a draft by tomorrow for review.

thanks
Prasad

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Looks good to me, thank you Prasad for putting it together!

Jarcec

Posted by Prasad Mujumdar <pr...@cloudera.com>.
   The draft report is moved to Apache Incubator wiki [1] for IPMC review
and signoff.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2014

thanks
Prasad