Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Simon Nash <na...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2006/12/17 21:02:27 UTC

[RESULT] Apache Tuscany SCA Java M2 release

This vote has now been open for more than 72 hours, and binding +1
votes have been received from the following IPMC members:
   Paul Fremantle
   Robert Burrell Donkin
   Davanum Srinivas (voted on tuscany-dev in the PPMC vote thread)

A non-binding +1 vote was received from
   Niklas Gustavsson

The vote has therefore passed, and we will proceed to make the
release artifacts public.

Thanks to all who reviewed this release and voted.

   Simon

Re: [RESULT] Apache Tuscany SCA Java M2 release

Posted by Venkata Krishnan <fo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeremy,

There is a proposal for some changes to our website that is lying in
http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/site-publish/.  I have had not
inputs from the community on whether I can go ahead and commit that.  What
is your opinion on this?

I will be asking the community 'yet again' today and if I do not receive a
overwhelming response to the contrary I am going to go ahead and commit that
with the following addtions: -
- Update the SCA Downloads page for the artifacts published at
http://people.apache.org/dist/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/1.0-incubator-M2/-
include a navigation link titled 'Releases' for SCA , SDO and DAS which will
open up a page that will talk about the content of the various releases
- Hava FAQ for each of SCA, SDO, DAS which we must start updating regularly
from now on
- Update 'Getting Started' with information that Simon Nash has composed and
posted on the ML.

Please let me know your views on this.

Thanks

- Venkat