Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Lo...@log-net.com on 2012/01/18 13:28:19 UTC

Missing class trying to importContent

I'm getting the following error when trying to import a slide:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/openxmlformats/schemas/drawingml/x2006/main/CTTextNoBullet

org.openxmlformats.schemas.drawingml.x2006.main.impl.CTTextParagraphPropertiesImpl.addNewBuNone(Unknown
Source)

org.apache.poi.xslf.usermodel.XSLFTextParagraph.setBullet(XSLFTextParagraph.java:613)

org.apache.poi.xslf.usermodel.XSLFTextParagraph.copy(XSLFTextParagraph.java:977)
 org.apache.poi.xslf.usermodel.XSLFTextShape.copy(XSLFTextShape.java:578)
 org.apache.poi.xslf.usermodel.XSLFSheet.importContent(XSLFSheet.java:299)
 org.apache.poi.xslf.usermodel.XSLFSlide.importContent(XSLFSlide.java:226)

I'm using the most recent cut (3.8b5).  I don't see the class in the JAR.

Thanks,
Lou

Re: Missing class trying to importContent

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.
Should be fixed in r1233242. You are welcome to try with the latest
build from trunk, instructions how to build can be found here:
http://poi.apache.org/howtobuild.html

Yegor

Posted by Lo...@log-net.com.

Posted by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru>.