Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/04/24 05:35:04 UTC

[result] Take 2: Request Graduation to a TLP

Votes:

+1 from
	David Jencks
	David Blevins
	Daniel Haischt
	Manu George
	Jacek Laskowski
	Kevan Miller
	Matt Hogstrom
	Alan Cabrera
	Aaron Mulder
	Rick McGuire
	Mohammad Nour El-Din
	Jeff Genender
	Dain Sundstrom
	Jason Dillon
	Brett Porter

Not other votes were cast.

Apologies for the lateness of my wrapping this up. I'll now take this
to a vote by the incubator PMC.

Cheers,
Brett