Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Cimballi <ci...@cimballi.net> on 2009/10/07 22:17:45 UTC

Possible enhancement in setInvoiceStatus ECA in secas_ledger.xml

Hi,

There is a possible enhancement in the "secas_ledger.xml" file, for
the 2 "setInvoiceStatus" ECAs.
There are 2 ECAs, one for Purchase Invoice and one for Sales Invoice.
The point is, these ECAs don't check the type of the invoice. In fact
the type is checked in the called service.
So maybe it can be useful to test the type of the invoice in the ECA,
to not call the service for nothing.

Version : ofbiz-rel9.04-2009-09-25-v818777

Cimballi

Re: Possible enhancement in setInvoiceStatus ECA in secas_ledger.xml

Posted by Cimballi <ci...@gmail.com>.
Ok, so "possible" was appropriate. :-)

Cimballi

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.