Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ben Smith <bs...@ubiquity.net> on 2003/02/03 12:28:05 UTC

Xdoclet MockDoclet

Has anyone tried using MockDoclet with maven? I believe it is an extension to the XDoclet library

http://www.mockobjects.com/

Ben

-------------------------------
Ben Smith - bsmith@ubiquity.net

RE: Xdoclet MockDoclet

Posted by Aslak Hellesøy <as...@netcom.no>.

I don't think MockDoclet is part of the Mock Objects project. You'll find it
here:
http://joe.truemesh.com/mockdoclet/  (site down?)

Anyway, MockDoclet is a stalled project, and it is based on XDoclet 1.1.2.
The XDoclet Maven plugin is for XDoclet 1.2b2 and MockDoclet will not work
with that.

There has been some talk about migrating MockDoclet to XDoclet 1.2 or 2.0
and include it as a part of XDoclet, but so far noone has volunteered.

Aslak