Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/06 12:41:38 UTC

[VFS] FILE_OR_FOLDER breaking tests

If you have a filesystem, where everything could be a FILE_OR_FOLDER type (
or VIRTUAL until attached ), then it seems like you need to replace some of
the testcases in the
provider suites, since they assume or check for FILE and FOLDER explicitly.

I guess my question is, are the tests as they are wrong and need to be
refactored or do we actually need alternate tests for content etc where we
check?

Re: [VFS] FILE_OR_FOLDER breaking tests

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
You need someone from cold storage! ;-)