Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gregory Kick <gk...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/02 06:39:40 UTC

wagon providers and proxyInfo

I'm having some trouble getting proxies setup with the
http-lightweight-wagon and the webdav-wagon.

I've got one proxy that serves both http and https from the same port.
 If I specify a proxy in settings.xml with the protocol http, the
lightweight wagon can pull files from the central repository, but I
can't get anything from another repository that uses https.  If I
specify two proxies with different protocols, it still doesn't work.
However, if only put https as my protocol i can pull from either
repository (how does that make sense???).  Finally, no matter what i
do, i can't get the webdav wagon to pick up a proxy.

Just for clarification, every time it does find a proxy, it works and
every time it doesn't i get "Caused by: java.net.SocketException:
Network is unreachable: connect" in my stack trace.

Does anyone have any idea about how to make both wagons pick up the
proxy information for both http and https?

--
Gregory Kick
http://kickstyle.net/