Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2007/10/01 02:39:14 UTC

Re: [s1.35] Need help with Struts and Modules

Get rid of modules. They aren't worth the hassle. You can easily split up
your struts config without using modules.

Re: Attribute resultDivId invalid for tag submit according to TLD

Posted by Marcos Hernandez <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Moacir. Read the documentation, the resultDivId attribute is deprecated
for all ajax tags. You should use the targets attribute now, and there write
a coma-separated list of the element's IDs you want to send the result to.

Be aware that there's a bug relating this funcionality, targeting a parent
DIV, and Internet Explorer. So I recommend you to upgrade to Struts 2.0.9

On 9/30/07, Moacir Cardoso <mo...@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm getting this message
>
> "Attribute resultDivId invalid for tag submit according to TLD"
>

> when I try to use s:submit with attribute theme="ajax"
>
> When I checked the TLD, I couldn't find this attribute.
>
> I'm using Struts 2.08

- Marcos H.
You must be the change you wish to see in the world
~ Gandhi

Attribute resultDivId invalid for tag submit according to TLD