Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl> on 2006/08/11 14:57:20 UTC

Surefire reports and multiple module projects - multi module (aggregated) reporting not 'ready for prime time'?

Maven 2.0.4

(Surefire) Aggregation doesn't seem to be working. I don't get a
toplevel surefire report.
I do get surefire reports for each contained module.

Is this a known issue?

Note also that I need to use a 'site:stage -DstagingDirectory=....' when
creating the site, because otherwise the module links don't show up, and
I have no visual way of navigating
to the actual module to view the surefire report. However doing that
will disrupt the javadoc reporting - which is empty in that
case (See also my previous post: "link to module sites - and aggregated
javadoc")

I'm beginning to think that multi module reporting is not 'ready for
primetime' yet.
Multi module (aggregated) reporting is one of my main reasons to revisit
maven.

Thanks for feedback,
Jan.