Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Kurt George Gjerde <ku...@intermedia.uib.no> on 2006/11/17 12:09:31 UTC

[mp2] get_config returns nothing

Hi,

After upgrading to mod_perl 2.0.2 (actually migrating to an ubuntu
server) I can't get my custom configuration directives to work. Apache2
accepts them on startup (not complaining about invalid commands) but the
following returns an undefined value:

   my $dir_config = Apache2::Module::get_config(
                      'My::Config', $s, $r->per_dir_config
                    );

Anyone know what this can be?

-Kurt.

Re: [mp2] get_config returns nothing

Posted by Kurt George Gjerde <ku...@infomedia.uib.no>.
I disconvered now that this is only when I'm asking for
http://server/path/ and that it works ok when specifying a file name
(/server/path/file.page). The handler is invoked for *.page. Have
DirectoryIndex for index.page. Everything works as it should on the old
server. Strange...

-Kurt.