Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by dongeforever <10...@qq.com> on 2017/03/16 08:02:46 UTC

Update information for new committers and top contributors in rocketmq.apache.org

Hi All:
    According to the previous vote result, new committers include:
    shroman, dongeforever
    Also, according to the PRs, commits, discussions and so on, some top contributors were chosen(with no order):
    Zhang-Ke, StyleTang, tcrow, Jaskey, zhaoqun911

    The information, such as photos and emails which were just copied from github profile, was added here in https://rocketmq.apache.org/about/team/.
    Some guys's information was incomplete, maybe you could email the missing parts to me, then I could update it in the site.

    BTW, looking forward to more committers and contributors to be added in that page.

Regards
dongeforever