Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2004/04/21 16:58:05 UTC

[Q] Setting a property so that it's visible from another plugin

Hi,

I used to know how to do this but somehow it's not working anymore for
(I'm using RC3). I have 2 plugins one of them is calling the other
through attainGoal. The calling plugin also sets a property that is
supposed to be visible from the other plugin.

I've tried without success the following:

<j:set var="maven.abbot.src.files" value="${infile}" scope="parent"/>

and

${plugin.getPluginContext('maven-abbot-plugin').setVariable('maven.abbot
.src.files',infile)}

In the called plugin I simply do an echo like this:

<echo>value = ${maven.abbot.src.files}</echo>

The result is "value = " (i.e. no value printed).

Any idea?

Thanks
-Vincent