Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/09/20 17:49:29 UTC

Re: [VIRTUAL] Geode Clubhouse TOMORROW Weds, 9/21 10AM Pacific - Domain Driven Design & Reactive Programming w/ Apache Geode - Discussion Panel

Dear Geode Community,
This is a reminder that tomorrow we have Vaughn Vernon and Wes Williams
joining us for a further discussion of Domain Driven Design and reactive
programming.

This is a follow on of the Webinar recently run by Pivotal: Why
Domain-Driven Design and Reactive Programming?
<https://pivotal.io/agile/webinar/domain-driven-design-and-reactive-programming?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiT0RFd1lXWmhNR1F4TlRkaiIsInQiOiJva2xJbDV0WXZIMGNRSEl0alRaNEh4c3RvWXRyNmVKcG1OMXA1eTJzbVB2eVJKUUMydmR5TjBqTXJqOHJQc3AyK3ZZMHRpXC9BOXY2b1U4eVwvWEVSVm53PT0ifQ%3D%3D>
This
replay is now available and does not require registration.

Also, please note that this Geode Clubhouse has been moved to one hour
later than previously announced. (Now 10AM Pacific instead of 9AM Pacific).

This meeting will kickoff on Weds, Sept 21 at 10AM Pacific
<https://www.google.com/calendar/event?eid=ZnFpcTNrdTNkYWl2ZmE2MDcwdTNrdDc5a28gcGl2b3RhbC5pb191OGtndnVhaGprYm9oMWduZmh2NXRzMnY5Y0Bn&ctz=America/Los_Angeles>
<-
add to your calendar.

Note that we have a new meeting platform.  Here's how to join:

This meeting is being run with Zoom.  If its your first time using it, you
will be prompted to download their meeting client.

Video & audio streaming: Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://pivotal.zoom.us/j/540483502

Optional phone audio connection:

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +14086380968,540483502# or +16465588656
,540483502#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 540 483 502
    International numbers available: https://pivotal.zoom.us/
zoomconference?m=Jnvh-1uWfqE95Tb4M9AwS9X7P9oPTlfH