Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com> on 2006/05/11 16:47:05 UTC

sending message error

When I am sending message to ActiveMQ , I am getting this error :

Connecting to JMS server.
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: -102
10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: -102
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 1
10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 1
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 65
10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 65
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 99
10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 99
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 116
10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 116
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 105
10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 105
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 118
10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 118
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 101
10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 101
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 77
10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 77
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 81
10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 81
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 1
10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 1
- Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 1
10:45:15,421 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader

Re: sending message error

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 5/11/06, mqaiserm <Qa...@revolution.com> wrote:

> When I am sending message to ActiveMQ , I am getting this error :
>
> Connecting to JMS server.

Any chance you have different versions of the jars on the client and server?

Jamjes

> - Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: -102
> 10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
> for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: -102
> - Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 1
> 10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
> for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 1
> - Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 65
> 10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
> for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 65
> - Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 99
> 10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
> for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 99
> - Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 116
> 10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
> for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 116
> - Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 105
> 10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
> for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 105
> - Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 118
> 10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
> for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 118
> - Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 101
> 10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
> for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 101
> - Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 77
> 10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
> for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 77
> - Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 81
> 10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
> for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 81
> - Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 1
> 10:45:15,406 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
> for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 1
> - Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 1
> 10:45:15,421 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
> for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: 1
> - Could not find PacketReader for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: -116
> 10:45:15,421 ERROR [AbstractDefaultWireFormat] Could not find PacketReader
> for packet type: UNKNOWN PACKET TYPE: -116

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/