Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Emir Mahmut BAHSI <em...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/29 00:26:41 UTC

RE: while-like structure in Ant

Sorry everybody for the late replay. I am trying to implement that while structure as I explained before. I am using javascript for that. However, I can not create a http task in javascript code. That part of the code is:

myhttp = project.createTask("http");
myhttp.setUrl("a url address");

The error is: javax.script.ScriptException: sun.org.mozilla.javascript.internal.EcmaError: TypeError: Cannot call method "setUrl" of null <<Unknown source>#5> in <Unknown source> at line number 5

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Emir Mahmut Bahsi