Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/04 17:39:46 UTC

Re: openejb itests?

Hi Bill,

You had once offered to help make the Openejb itests functional again.
Well it is now almost functional with 185 of the 192 CMP2 tests
passing successfully. I could definitely use some help in getting the
others to pass too.

Here's the relevant devlist post
http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=7633557&framed=y

If you have OpenEJB committer karma, then you could help me by
applying my patches at

Let me know and I can fill you in on the progress so far.

Thanx in advance
Prasad.