Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Touret <at...@free.fr> on 2006/11/06 13:47:50 UTC

Maven 2, Eclipse & WTP

Hello,
I m trying to integration a J2EE multiproject built with maven2 under
eclipse WTP (last version)

I have some troubles:

1 / The location of WEB-INF directory
according to the maven structure, I put the WEB-INF directory in
src/main/webapp
Unfortunately when I start mvn eclipse:eclipse WTP doesnt retreive tthe
right path of WEB-INF directory and always create a directory under
src/main/java.
How may I configure maven or wtp to configure this path ?
Is the location of my WEB-INF directory on the right path ?

2 / The configuration of project facets
how may configure the eclipse plugin in order to specify the versions of
projects facets of WTP (Servlet API version number, JAVA version ,...) ?

3/ The context root

I saw a bug entry to this subject.But is there a way to configure the
context root of a dynamic web project ?

Thanks for your help

Regards,
Alexandre

Re: Maven 2, Eclipse & WTP

Posted by Alexandre Touret <at...@free.fr>.
Alexandre Touret wrote:

> 2 / The configuration of project facets
> how may configure the eclipse plugin in order to specify the versions
> of projects facets of WTP (Servlet API version number, JAVA version
> ,...) ?

I finally solved this problem. I add the following configuration to the
maven-compiler-plugin

            <plugin>
                <configuration>
                    <source>1.5</source>
                    <target>1.5</target>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

Regards,
Alexandre

SV: Maven 2, Eclipse & WTP

Posted by Hermod Opstvedt <he...@opstvedt.com>.
Hi

Yes, the correct is src/main/webapp - Steinar is wrong

Hermod

>> according to the maven structure, I put the WEB-INF directory in
>> src/main/webapp
>> Unfortunately when I start mvn eclipse:eclipse WTP doesnt retreive
>> tthe right path of WEB-INF directory and always create a directory
>> under src/main/java.
>> How may I configure maven or wtp to configure this path ?
>> Is the location of my WEB-INF directory on the right path ?
>>

> I thought it was supposed to be
>  src/main/resources/WEB-INF
> ?

What? Isn't it src\main\webapp\WEB-INF ?

Srgjan

Re: Maven 2, Eclipse & WTP

Posted by Srepfler Srgjan <sr...@lnksystem.com>.

Re: Maven 2, Eclipse & WTP