Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Rajnish ravi <kr...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/18 17:54:30 UTC

How to register my custom RP to fediz IDP/STS. Facing problem with configuring contaxt urn with IDP/STS

Hi,
I have setup two different apache tomcat server one for IDP/STS and another
for my RP and this is working fine for sampleWebapp example. Now I am
integrating RP in my another webapp and trying to connect with IDP but I am
getting Exception. Saying request is not validated. I understand the
problem that this is configuration issue. I need your help for register my
RP to Fediz IDP. I followed
http://janbernhardt.blogspot.com/2015/01/single-logout-with-fediz-ws-federation.html
and I m using https://localhost:9443/fediz-idp/services/rs?_wadl wadl using
SOAPUI to change the contaxt path in IDP configuration but also facing
authentication issue here. I have following queries related to my issue.
1. How can I register my own RP(Relying party) in fediz IDP and STS.
2. During the build of STS src I am getting some Ldap configuration
exception. I am following README.txt
3. Can someone explain that about how to register our application as RP to
IDP/STS as realmA or realmB using rs POST method using soapui.

Hope to hear from you soon :) -Raj

AW: How to register my custom RP to fediz IDP/STS. Facing problem with configuring contaxt urn with IDP/STS

Posted by Jan Bernhardt <jb...@talend.com>.
Hi Raj,

which version are you using for your tests?

Just go to my blog which you mentioned in your eMail and follow each step under "Setup 2. Demo App". Just update your realm values as needed.

For authentication against the REST service you will find valid credentials at users.properties within your classpath of your IDP.
You can use admin:password as default credentials.

The STS is configured to serve for any application by default so no additional config should be needed here.

Just register your application via REST API of the IDP and you should be ready to go.

Kind regards
Jan

--
Jan Bernhardt