Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/07/17 10:09:00 UTC

Search in wiki on site

Hi,

If nobody see a problem with that I will change a bit how the search in wiki from the main page works.
For now it's impossible to search in all the wiki from there. I have not tested it yet but I'd like to create an ApacheOfbiz profil,
put all the spaces as favourites in it and use it to search in all of them in one shot.
If it works, I will reuse the current default to create an option to search in the open wiki space.

Jacques

Re: Search in wiki on site

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK, I tried this today and I did not get any good solutions.
I created a profile (login/pwd OFBizSearchUser/OFBizSearchUser) and put all the OFBiz spaces as favourites in it but I have not
other means than to log in with this profile to be able to use its favourites spaces.
So then I'm trapped because I can redirect from the Apache Confluence page to the OFBiz documentation.html page where I wanted to
use this link
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dosearchsite.action?where=conf_favorites&type=&lastModified=&contributor=&contributorUsername=

In other words it would need to 1st use
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dologin.action?os_username=OFBizSearchUser&os_password=OFBizSearchUser
go to the documentation.html
and there have the link
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/dosearchsite.action?where=conf_favorites&type=&lastModified=&contributor=&contributorUsername=

I could use that  http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Redirect+users+to+a+page+on+login but with the shared Confluence it's
a bit harder, I give up...

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Re: Search in wiki on site

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I guess it would me more difficult (maybe even impossible), because Confluence is shared among Apache projects

Jacques

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Re: Search in wiki on site

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.