Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/30 09:23:27 UTC

Non-admin user own password change

Hi,
I think this has been already discussed but I did not find the conclusion we
have got to (if any).

I cannot find a way in OFBiz to let a standard backoffice user to change is
own password when he wants to.
Is it anywhere?

Many thanks,
Bruno

Re: Non-admin user own password change

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
No pb for eCommerce  https://localhost:8443/ecommerce/control/changepassword

Jacques

From: "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com>

Posted by "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com>.

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Vince M. Clark" <vc...@globalera.com>.

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Hans,

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive prices