Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org> on 2004/06/30 08:51:53 UTC

[Announce] CyberNeko Tools for XNI 2004.06.30 Available

Well, it's been way too long since the last update and, while
there aren't many changes, I figured it was important to let
people know that I'm still working on this stuff! :)

Anyway, the short list of updates include:

   * NekoHTML
     * implemented scanning of XML declaration
     * fixed <script> tag scanning bug
     * added Version class and manifest entries to allow
       user to programmatically query version information
   * NekoDTD
     * implemented setting of entity resolver on parsers

As always, you can download the latest at the following URL:

   http://www.apache.org/~andyc/neko/

Enjoy!

--
Andy Clark * andyc@apache.org