Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Marli Gonçalves <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/18 14:28:07 UTC

OfBiz Installation

Hi,
I'm new to ofbiz and was wondering if I could get some feedback on how
to do the OfBiz installation.
What are the steps?

Marli

Re: OfBiz Installation

Posted by Mayank <ma...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
hii selma,

    You can refer following links for:
    1)OFBIZ Development Enviroment Setup-
http://apacheofbiz.blogspot.in/2009/06/ofbiz-development-environment-setup.html
    2)Downloading and Installing TortoiseSVN and how to configure it
with Ofbiz-http://www.installationwiki.org/Installing_OFBiz

Thank you & Regards
Mayank Sheth
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com/

Re: OfBiz Installation

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Selma,

You might have a look at:
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBTECH/apache-ofbiz-technical-production-setup-guide.html

Regards,

Pierre

Re: OfBiz Installation

Re: OfBiz Installation

Posted by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com>.
Marli Gonçalves wrote:
> Walter,
>       thanks.
>         Would you know to say if the OfBiz running in environment sun-jdk-6
> and apache-tomcat 5.5.17?
>         Best regards.

Yes. We've had excellent results (or rather no un-expected results) with
sun-jdk-6. Do not install tomcat yourself, use the tomcat server that OFBiz
builds itself.

--
Walter

Re: OfBiz Installation