Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Isuru Ranawaka <ir...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/18 12:37:13 UTC

Class not found error occurred when executing "registerSample.sh" in airavata-server-0.17/samples

Hi all,

The script "registerSample.sh" requires
"org.apache.airavata.client.samples.RegisterSampleData" class. But it is
not  packged in the "airavata-client-samples-0.17.jar" under the libs
folder.

Thanks
Isuru

Re: Class not found error occurred when executing "registerSample.sh" in airavata-server-0.17/samples

Posted by Isuru Ranawaka <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dimuthu,

Thank you for providing guidelines. I will look into it. I have followed
[1].

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRAVATA/Tutorial+06+-+Running+Airavata+Server+Locally+Using+Latest+Release+in+GIT

--
Senior Engineer
WSO2 Lanka (pvt) Ltd

Re: Class not found error occurred when executing "registerSample.sh" in airavata-server-0.17/samples

Posted by Isuru Ranawaka <ir...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dimuthu,

Posted by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Isuru,