Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org> on 2016/12/16 18:59:19 UTC

Welcome Haosdent Huang as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Hi folks,

Please join me in formally welcoming Haosdent Huang as Mesos Committer and
PMC member.

Haosdent has been an active contributor to the project for more than a year
now. He has contributed a number of patches and features to the Mesos code
base, most notably the unified cgroups isolator and health check
improvements. The most impressive thing about him is that he always
volunteers to help out people in the community, be it on slack/IRC or
mailing lists. The fact that he does all this even though working on Mesos
is not part of his day job is even more impressive.

Here is his more formal checklist
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wq-M4KoMOJWZTNTN-hvy-H8ZGLXG6CF9VP2IY_UU5_0/edit?ts=57e0029d>
for your perusal.

Thanks,
Vinod

P.S: Sorry for the delay in sending the welcome email.

Re: Welcome Haosdent Huang as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Posted by Jay Taylor <ja...@jaytaylor.com>.
Congratulations Haosdent!

You've frequently helped me out when I found myself in a Mesos-related
bind, so a big THANK YOU and EXTRA BIG CONGRATS is in order!

Glad to hear you're getting even more deeply involved in this project!

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all! I learn a lot from Mesos users and developers in the
community. Looking forward to contributing more to the community!

--
Best Regards,
Haosdent Huang

Re: Welcome Haosdent Huang as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Posted by Klaus Ma <kl...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!

+86-10-8245 4084 | madaxa@cn.ibm.com | http://k82.me

Re: Welcome Haosdent Huang as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Posted by Dick Davies <di...@hellooperator.net>.

Posted by Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula <ah...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and thanks for helping us through out !

Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula

Re: Welcome Haosdent Huang as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Posted by Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gastón Kleiman <ga...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Gastón Kleiman <ga...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Aaron Carey <ac...@ilm.com>.

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Well deserved!!

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Well deserved!!

Posted by Jay Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Haosdent!!!

Posted by Chengwei Yang <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Avinash Sridharan <av...@mesosphere.io>.
Congrats Haosdent !!

Very well deserved !!

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Please join me in formally welcoming Haosdent Huang as Mesos Committer and
> PMC member.
>
> Haosdent has been an active contributor to the project for more than a year
> now. He has contributed a number of patches and features to the Mesos code
> base, most notably the unified cgroups isolator and health check
> improvements. The most impressive thing about him is that he always
> volunteers to help out people in the community, be it on slack/IRC or
> mailing lists. The fact that he does all this even though working on Mesos
> is not part of his day job is even more impressive.
>
> Here is his more formal checklist
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wq-M4KoMOJWZTNTN-
> hvy-H8ZGLXG6CF9VP2IY_UU5_0/edit?ts=57e0029d>
> for your perusal.
>
> Thanks,
> Vinod
>
> P.S: Sorry for the delay in sending the welcome email.

--
Avinash Sridharan, Mesosphere
+1 (323) 702 5245

Re: Welcome Haosdent Huang as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Posted by tommy xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Haosdent !

--
Deshi Xiao
Twitter: xds2000

Re: Welcome Haosdent Huang as Mesos Committer and PMC member!

Posted by Dharmesh Kakadia <dh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Haosdent !

Posted by Dharmesh Kakadia <dh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Haosdent !