Posted to easyant-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/09 11:07:31 UTC

EasyAnt - report missing

Hi EasyAnt,

Your board report for this month is overdue. Please submit a report by
tomorrow if possible, otherwise we can postpone your report to next
month.

I notice that the project activity has indeed gone up quite nicely as
hinted in your July report. It would be interesting to hear how this
has worked out in practice and what your plans are going forward.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: EasyAnt - report missing

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 10:35 PM, Nicolas Lalevée
<ni...@hibnet.org> wrote:
> Sorry for being late, I had hard times lately.

No worries. Thanks for getting the report in still at short notice!

> I have put some lines. Please review and sign.
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2012

It's good to hear both about the increase in activity and revived
interest from within the Ant project. It sounds like you're back on a
good track moving forward.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: EasyAnt - report missing

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: EasyAnt - report missing

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
Sorry for being late, I had hard times lately.

I have put some lines. Please review and sign.
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/October2012

cheers,
Nicolas

Re: EasyAnt - report missing