Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Siomara Pantarotto <hi...@hotmail.com> on 2001/09/25 08:13:34 UTC

Re: How to start/stop tomcat from a remote machine???

I am currently using windows NT. Could you provide more details on how
exactly you do even for Linux or Solaris (and NT if possible)

Thanks

Sio

Posted by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu>.
How about just SSHing into the box and restarting it using the startup.sh
and shutdown.sh scripts?

Jon