Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Ca...@Stuttgarter-Versicherungsgruppe.de on 2003/03/12 15:27:31 UTC

ECHO not implemented

Hello Thomas,

thank you for your last tips. I finally could run the build.sh.

Now, I would like to try the Tutorial 1. The script prepare-tutorials.sh runs
fine, but in the Terminal-Output, I see that the create-db.sql delivers the
output "ECHO not implemented". I checked this file and read: "ECHO not
implemented".
Did I miss a newer file, which is not in the standard OJB 1.0 packed file?

Thank you.
Carsten Pörtge

Here is a part of the output:

schnipp-----
project-sql-classpath:
     [echo] +------------------------------------------+
     [echo] |                                          |
     [echo] | Generating SQL for OJB Testsuite!        |
     [echo] | enJoy!                                   |
     [echo] |                                          |
     [echo] +------------------------------------------+
[torque-sql] Using contextProperties file:
/misc/home/a322pc/db-ojb-1.0.rc1/build.properties
[torque-sql] Using classpath
[torque-sql] Generating to file
/misc/home/a322pc/db-ojb-1.0.rc1/target/src/sql/report.ojbtest.sql.generation
[torque-sql] Resolver: used database.dtd from
org.apache.torque.engine.database.transform package
[torque-sql] Resolver: used database.dtd from
org.apache.torque.engine.database.transform package

project-create-db-classpath:
     [echo]
     [echo]       driver="org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver"
     [echo]       url="jdbc:hsqldb:target/test/OJB"
     [echo]       userid="sa"
     [echo]       password=""
     [echo]
[torque-create-db] Using classpath
[torque-create-db] Generating to file
/misc/home/a322pc/db-ojb-1.0.rc1/target/src/sql/create-db.sql
[torque-create-db] Resolver: used database.dtd from
org.apache.torque.engine.database.transform package
[torque-create-db] Resolver: used database.dtd from
org.apache.torque.engine.database.transform package
      [sql] Executing file:
/misc/home/a322pc/db-ojb-1.0.rc1/target/src/sql/create-db.sql
      [sql] Failed to execute: ECHO Not implemented
      [sql] java.sql.SQLException: Unexpected token: ECHO in statement [ECHO Not
implemented]
      [sql] 0 of 1 SQL statements executed successfully
schnapp----