Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by maalej <am...@laas.fr> on 2009/06/09 11:23:04 UTC

Re: Storage of intercepted parameters in a MySql Data Base

Hi all

i have sent 3 days ago the below mail, but i didn't receive up to now
any response neither idea. as regards Data Base's information storage,
it just has been resolved, however i didn't until now find any solution
for making client side handler.

i wait impatiently for any helpful reply

thank you

Posted by Greg Stasica <gs...@googlemail.com>.
i think the best approach would be to have it implemented as a handler

--
Greg Stasica