Posted to dev@inlong.apache.org by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> on 2021/09/22 03:07:36 UTC

[NOTICE]: In the next period of time, the InLong community may fall asleep

Hi all

Next is China’s National Day(From 01/10 to 07/10), and at present, most of
the developers in the community are in China. If you find that the
community is quiet, then they must have gone on vacation.

Don’t worry, we will still prepare the 0.11.0 version according to the
release rhythm of about 2 months.

Thanks!!

btw: if possible, I hope that more regional developers can join our
project. I believe there will be this day, but before this, we need to
continue to make up for the shortcomings now😀

Re: [NOTICE]: In the next period of time, the InLong community may fall asleep

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
Due to the Chinese New Year next week, many people will take a long
vacation, issue discussion or PR review may be slow, please know!

Thanks!!

Goson zhang <go...@apache.org> 于2021年9月22日周三 11:07写道: