Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by James Thomas <ja...@linguamatics.com.INVALID> on 2019/03/21 14:52:16 UTC

Where and how is ManifoldCF used in production?

Hi all,

We've been experimenting with and learning about ManifoldCF for a few
months now and were wondering who is doing what with it in production.

Would any of you be able to share a little about the applications you're
working on, or know about, please?

Any replies would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
James

--

James Thomas | Head of Testing | Linguamatics, an IQVIA company
324 Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, CB4 0WG Cambridge, UK

Re: Where and how is ManifoldCF used in production?

Posted by Markus Schuch <ma...@web.de>.
Hi,

we use MCF as part of a homegrown Solr based enterprise search solution
(1,1M docs). We use some of the shipped connectors (sharepoint,
livelink, web) but also implemented a lot of ourselves for connecting
proprietary repositories.

We deploy on AWS on EC2 and RDS Aurora MySQL.

Cheers,
Markus

Posted by Steph van Schalkwyk <st...@remcam.net>.
I've been using MCF in PROD for a couple of years now. Mostly Elasticsearch
(5.x onwards) and SOLR.
From a couple of 100k docs to millions of jdbc or pdf/html etc.
Very solid. Make sure you apply the DB tuning parameters.
Steph

*Steph van Schalkwyk*
Principal, Remcam Search Engines
+1.314.452. <+1+314+452+2896>2896    steph@remcam.net   http://remcam.net