Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de> on 2014/01/16 09:51:10 UTC

can't get stable OM version or OM plugins via builds.apache.org

Hello,

is there a reason why it is not possilbe to download the latest OM 2.2
version and the OM plugins from the apache build server any more? f.e.
over the following site:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/Openmeetings%202.x/
or this site:
https://builds.apache.org/view/M-R/view/OpenMeetings/job/OpenMeetings%20Moodle%20Plugin/

Or where can I get the latest stable version of the moodl om plugin?

Thank you,
Michael

Re: can't get stable OM version or OM plugins via builds.apache.org

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Somehow all builds were deleted
I have added todays build

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 5:19 PM, Michael Wuttke <mwuttke@beuth-hochschule.de

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: can't get stable OM version or OM plugins via builds.apache.org

Posted by Michael Wuttke <mw...@beuth-hochschule.de>.
Hello Maxim,

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.