Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> on 2021/07/10 19:18:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Baiqiang Zhao

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Baiqiang
Zhao has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the project!

We appreciate all of the great contributions Baiqiang has made to
the community thus far and we look forward to his continued involvement.

Allow me to be the first to congratulate Baiqiang on his new role!

Thanks,
Nick

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Baiqiang Zhao

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Baiqiang!

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Baiqiang!

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Baiqiang!

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

回复:[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Baiqiang Zhao

Posted by Shanmukha Haripriya Kota <sk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Baiqiang!

Regards,
Shanmukha K

On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 7:37 PM Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> wrote:

> 👍great to hear that. Congrats!
>
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 3:18 AM Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Baiqiang
> > Zhao has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > project!
> >
> > We appreciate all of the great contributions Baiqiang has made to
> > the community thus far and we look forward to his continued involvement.
> >
> > Allow me to be the first to congratulate Baiqiang on his new role!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Nick

Shanmukha Kota

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Baiqiang Zhao

Posted by Shanmukha Haripriya Kota <sk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Baiqiang!

Regards,
Shanmukha K

On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 7:37 PM Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> wrote:

> 👍great to hear that. Congrats!
>
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 3:18 AM Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Baiqiang
> > Zhao has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > project!
> >
> > We appreciate all of the great contributions Baiqiang has made to
> > the community thus far and we look forward to his continued involvement.
> >
> > Allow me to be the first to congratulate Baiqiang on his new role!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Nick

Shanmukha Kota

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Baiqiang Zhao

Posted by Shanmukha Haripriya Kota <sk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Baiqiang!

Regards,
Shanmukha K

On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 7:37 PM Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org> wrote:

> 👍great to hear that. Congrats!
>
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2021 at 3:18 AM Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Baiqiang
> > Zhao has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
> > project!
> >
> > We appreciate all of the great contributions Baiqiang has made to
> > the community thus far and we look forward to his continued involvement.
> >
> > Allow me to be the first to congratulate Baiqiang on his new role!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Nick

Shanmukha Kota

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Baiqiang Zhao

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
👍great to hear that. Congrats!

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
👍great to hear that. Congrats!

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
👍great to hear that. Congrats!

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.
Congrats Baiqiang!

-Stephen

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Baiqiang Zhao

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.
Congrats Baiqiang!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Baiqiang Zhao

Posted by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org>.
Congrats Baiqiang!

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Baiqiang Zhao

Posted by Manjeet Singh <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations 👍

Posted by Manjeet Singh <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations 👍