Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/11 16:32:59 UTC

Virtual Router suddenly stopped working

Hello,
Suddenly the VR stopped offering IP config to VMs via DHCP. I have tried
restarting network, removing VR and performing fresh health check. Health
check does not report any failure.

Please advise.
TIA

Re: Virtual Router suddenly stopped working

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.
CS and VR are both 4.14

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.
I checked iptables rules and noticed when new VM is created, no iptables
chain is created for it on the host. SGs don't work.

Please assist me.

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.
Any idea?

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.

--

Andrija Panić

Re: Virtual Router suddenly stopped working

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vivek Kumar <vi...@indiqus.com.INVALID>.