Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Paul Wilhelm Elsinghorst <pa...@uni-bonn.de> on 2006/05/15 12:09:25 UTC

[users@httpd] Directory Security Systems

Hi folks,

I have the following problem and struggle to get it solved. I have a
range of IP's that are supposed to access a directory. For now I used
"Allow from ...... (IP's)" to have those machines access the directory.
Now there is one more IP I wan't to add that a little different. I wan't
this IP to be part of the list of allowed IP's and I want additional
password authentication for only this IP. Unfortunately symlinking does
not help me as part of the content is created by CGI's.

So what I have for now is:

<Directory /http/htdocs/paper>
SSLRequireSSL
Order Deny,Allow