Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Pascal Ledru <Pa...@Sun.COM> on 2004/02/13 00:33:05 UTC

Merging jar files generated from scomp

Is there a way to merge jar files compiled from scomp.

We defined all our XSD files one by one, and we are going to have a
large number of them.

We would like to merge all these jar files into one if possible. But
some files seem to conflict. For example as we did not specify a
targetNamespace, we seem to always have the file:
schema/element/_nons/result.xsb. Is there a way to change this location
possibly with the xsdconfig file?

One of our file looks for example like:

?xml version="1.0"?>
<xs:schema
       xmlns:jaxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb" jaxb:version="1.0"
       elementFormDefault="unqualified">

  <xs:import namespace="http://sun.com/netstorage/mgmt/fm/storade/schema"
             schemaLocation="alarmSummary.xsd"/>

  <xs:element name="result">
    <xs:complexType>
    <xs:sequence>
    <xs:element name="TOPOLIST" type="TOPOLIST"/>
    </xs:sequence>
    </xs:complexType>
  </xs:element>

  <xs:complexType name="TOPOLIST">
    <xs:sequence>
    <xs:element name="TOPO" type="TOPO" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
    </xs:sequence>
  </xs:complexType>

  <xs:complexType name="TOPO">
    <xs:attribute name="ID" type="xs:string"/>
  </xs:complexType>

</xs:schema>