Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/11/21 13:34:27 UTC

[Trinidad] Translations and IP-Clearance

Hi,

Oracle donated a while ago some translations to the Trinidad project.
Currently there is a "miss match" of English and other "messages".
With the donation of these translation, the miss-match is fixed.

The code is at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-744

I added checksums and a draft paper, which needs to be committed to
the Incubator IP-Clearance page.

Why doing the IP-Clearance, instead of "just" committing?
The translations were created in a team-fashion and not by a single
person (who speaks so many languages ? :-) ).

To the IP-Clearance is the right way for that. Incubation isn't
needed, since this is just a patch, but actually a little bit more ;-)

I'll follow up w/ the "official" vote for accepting the donation and
I'll also work with Oracle to get the software-grant listed in
their CCLA file (as we did already for the JSR 301 RI).

Thanks!
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf