Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Hervé Agnoux <he...@diaam-informatique.com> on 2009/10/19 16:12:40 UTC

Test if a repository exist

Hi,

Is it possible to test if a TransientRepository exists at a particular
location ?

And is it possible to test if a TransientRepository is disponible ? (there is
no other program which use it).

Thanks.

Re: Test if a repository exist

Posted by Thomas Müller <th...@day.com>.
Hi,

> Is it possible to test if a TransientRepository exists at a particular
> location ?

You want to check if the repository exists and may or may not run? I'm
not sure if this is useful, you could check if the repository
directory exists.

> And is it possible to test if a TransientRepository is disponible ? (there is
> no other program which use it).

Yes, see http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/ExamplesPage "Is the
Repository Running?"

Regards,