Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/01 10:04:29 UTC

Re: JMeter, nginx and content-length

Hi,

I had some difficulties with the SOAP/XML-RPC sampler - but:
  a. this sampler was needed for HTTP / POST requests;
  b. the issue was strictly related to the content of the post data
(it contained headers for multi-part content/related within the post data
and those shouldn't be measured as content length, only the actual content)

One solution is to measure the content-length with a pre-processor and send
it with Header-Manager (it I remember correctly, it overrides the automatic
calculation of the content-length).

Posted by Stevo Slavić <ss...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to both of you for replies!

Replaced nginx with apache httpd, and it works well for both smaller
and bigger message.
Checking at nginx mailing list, is it a bug or misconfiguration of nginx.

Regards,
Stevo.