Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2017/09/06 00:14:33 UTC

[PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.4.0-incubating RC1

Hi everyone,

I'd like to create a new release of Juneau.  I'd like to get the new
artifact structures in place as soon as possible.  We've also got some
significant new functionality such as REST lifecycle hooks.

Changes can be seen here:
http://juneau.incubator.apache.org/site/apidocs/overview-summary.html#6.3.2

If I do not hear any objections within the next 72 hours, I'm going to go
ahead and start the process.

The release will be called 6.4.0-incubating-RC1. The next release will be
set to 6.4.1-incubating.

Also, I believe after this we may be in a good position to try to graduate
to a TLP.  I think we should start the process after this release is
complete.

Re: [PROPOSE] Release Apache Juneau 6.4.0-incubating RC1

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.
Agreed that's messy.  juneau-rest-test depends on juneau-microservice
(since it's the simplest way to get the REST server running to test
against).

How about if I add this artifact group?
juneau-microservice (Juneau Microservice artifact group)
- juneau-microservice-service
- juneau-microservice-template
- juneau-microservice-test (renamed from juneau-rest-test)

Posted by David Goddard <go...@acm.org>.